December Graduation Information
ALL information surrounding graduation can be found at www.uscupstate.edu/graduation
Ticketing Requirement for Guests
Based on our growing numbers of graduates and their guests, the Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium is requiring that guests have a ticket. Graduation tickets will all be General Admission seating. Each graduate will be issued seven (7) tickets. Lost tickets cannot be replaced. All persons attending must have a ticket.
Information for Students Taking Classes on the Spartanburg Campus:
- Tickets will be available beginning November 1, 2010 in the HPAC Box Office during the hours of 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Students will be required to show their student ID card and sign for the tickets.
- Students MUST pick up their tickets by Monday, December 13th at 5:00 p.m.
- TWO Additional tickets available on a first come, first served basis on Tuesday, December 14th from 1-5pm. Students must again show their student ID and sign for the additional tickets.
Information for Students Taking Classes on the Greenville Campus:
- Please request tickets through the USC Upstate Office in Greenville Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. beginning November 1, 2010.
- Within one week of making the request, the tickets will be sent from the main campus to the USC Upstate, Greenville Campus office and students can sign for and pick up their tickets.
- Students will be required to show their student ID card.
- The last day ticket requests can be made at the Greenville Campus is Friday, December 3, 2010. After this date, students must pick up tickets on the main campus as outlined above.
Because of the ticket requirement and in order to maximize the number of guest seats available to students, the faculty will be seated on the stage next to the Platform Party.
The faculty will still meet in the arena as usual (lower level) of the Auditorium and process into the Auditorium, but will process up on stage instead of being seated on the floor. Visit the “Guide for Participating Faculty” at www.uscupstate.edu/graduation.