Get Connected with Support from Information Technology and Services
Get Connected with ITS Support | Sunday, August 14, 2011, ALL DAY in Sparty’s Den
ITS (Information Technology and Services) will be set up on Sunday, August 14th, in Sparty’s Den, located on the bottom floor of the Palmetto House, to offer any assistance in getting you connected and set up for internet access. Feel free to stop by on Move-In day, the earlier the better as it gets busier in the afternoon.
One of the first things to do once you arrive on campus is get your computer connected to the internet. The links below will assist you in setting up your wireless network connection, resetting your password, setting up email on your Smartphone, and other helpful things you’ll need to know during your first few days on campus. These resources should save you time, but if you need additional support, stop by Sparty’s Den on Sunday for assistance! If you are unable to stop by Sparty’s Den, the ITS HelpDesk is located on the first floor of the Administration building and is open from 8:30-5:00 Monday – Friday.
- Wireless Internet Access Setup
- Email/Login Password Reset Site
- Getting Started with Live @Edu – Email, Skydrive, Office Web Apps, etc.
- Smartphone Email Setup
- Printing on Campus from Your Personal Laptop
- Reset Your Blackboard Password
- More information on Student Services from Information Technology and Services…