SNAC Pantry Needs Your Help!
Don’t forget the SNAC Pantry when you’re out grocery shopping or looking in your own food pantry at home. The pantry is always in need of the following:
- Breakfast items (cereal, pop tarts, grits, oatmeal, breakfast bars, etc.)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Snack type items (popcorn, single serving chips, granola bars, etc.)
- Canned Fruits and applesauce
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Hamburger/Chicken/Tuna Helper
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Canned Meats
- Low-Sodium Soups
- Ready to eat soups and Chef Boyardee
- Shampoo and Conditioner
The food pantry is located in the Office of Student Life in the Campus Life Center. Donations may be dropped off in the Office of Student Life between the hours of 8:30 a.m. – 9 p.m. Monday – Thursday and 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. Fridays. Monetary donations are welcomed, too. Checks may be made out to USC Upstate and either mailed through campus mail to Kara Ferguson or delivered to the Office of Student Life.