Every year the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi funds 50 study abroad grants, valued at $1,000 each. These grants are designed to support undergraduate students as they seek new knowledge and experience in their academic fields by studying abroad. These grants are open to any undergraduate students who meets the following criteria: You do not have to be a member of Phi Kappa Phi!
- Attend an institution with an active chapter of Phi Kappa Phi. (USC Upstate has a very active chapter.)
- Have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- The study abroad program must begin May 1, 2013 and June 30, 2014.
- You must have applied and/or been accepted into a study abroad program (provide the letter of acceptance on official letterhead as part of your application – the Center for International Studies (CIS) can provide this for you).
- Previous winners are not eligible to apply.
There is a deadline of April 1, 2013 at 11:59 pm. Late materials are not considered. Winners will be announced by June 1, 2013.
If you are interested please go to www.PHIKAPPAPHI.ORG/STUDYABROAD for forms and more information.