- Harley Gallery to display faculty works in biennial exhibition
- Harley Gallery to Feature Works by Virginia Saunders
- Photographer Michael Slattery will display his works in digital photography and drawing from Nov. 4 – Dec. 2 at the Curtis R. Harley Gallery.
- The Curtis R. Harley Art Gallery will host an exhibit of mixed media drawings featuring women in the artist’s family who quietly showed great courage and determination in the face of overwhelming difficulties.
- Physical Education Program Accepted Into National Strength and Conditioning Association Education Recognition Program
- Six New Employees Join USC Upstate Staff
- USC Upstate to Commemorate 100th Anniversary of World War I
- Former FBI Agent to Lead Deception Detection Seminar
- USC Upstate’s Pilgrim Part of North American Amphibian Monitoring Program
- Dr. Lynette Gibson Completes Fellowship at Summer Nursing Research Institute
Director & Media Contact
Public Information Specialist
800 University Way
Administration Bldg., Rm. 222
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Office fax: 864-503-5072