- Harley Gallery to display faculty works in biennial exhibition
- Harley Gallery to Feature Works by Virginia Saunders
- Photographer Michael Slattery will display his works in digital photography and drawing from Nov. 4 – Dec. 2 at the Curtis R. Harley Gallery.
- The Curtis R. Harley Art Gallery will host an exhibit of mixed media drawings featuring women in the artist’s family who quietly showed great courage and determination in the face of overwhelming difficulties.
- Physical Education Program Accepted Into National Strength and Conditioning Association Education Recognition Program
- Scientists Give Time, Effort to Support Physical Sciences and Mathematics Research by Young Scientists at National Research Conference
- From Chancellor Tom Moore, Ph.D.: On Being A University
- Earth Day Events Planned on Campus
- Chancellor Speaks Out About Controversial Programs Dealing With Homosexuality
- Want To Be A Student Ambassador for Involvement, Leadership? Apply Now
Director & Media Contact
Public Information Specialist
800 University Way
Administration Bldg., Rm. 222
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Office fax: 864-503-5072