- Harley Gallery to display faculty works in biennial exhibition
- Harley Gallery to Feature Works by Virginia Saunders
- Photographer Michael Slattery will display his works in digital photography and drawing from Nov. 4 – Dec. 2 at the Curtis R. Harley Gallery.
- The Curtis R. Harley Art Gallery will host an exhibit of mixed media drawings featuring women in the artist’s family who quietly showed great courage and determination in the face of overwhelming difficulties.
- Physical Education Program Accepted Into National Strength and Conditioning Association Education Recognition Program
- USC Upstate Offers 12 Foreign Languages in Evening Classes
- Shoestring Players Present “Othello,” October 1-4
- New Staff Members Join the Spartan Family
- Upstate Welcomes 32 Teams this Weekend for the Upstate Invitational
- USC Upstate Welcomes Brittney Cooper as Guest Lecturer for Black Lives Matter Speaker Series, Thursday, Oct. 1
Director & Media Contact
Director of University Communications
800 University Way
Administration Bldg., Rm. 222
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Office fax: 864-503-5072