- Harley Gallery to display faculty works in biennial exhibition
- Harley Gallery to Feature Works by Virginia Saunders
- Photographer Michael Slattery will display his works in digital photography and drawing from Nov. 4 – Dec. 2 at the Curtis R. Harley Gallery.
- The Curtis R. Harley Art Gallery will host an exhibit of mixed media drawings featuring women in the artist’s family who quietly showed great courage and determination in the face of overwhelming difficulties.
- Physical Education Program Accepted Into National Strength and Conditioning Association Education Recognition Program
- USC Upstate Plans Downtown Greenville Location
- Academic Outreach Camp Accepting Applications for Two-Week Summer Program
- An Evening With Carl Safina, Author Of Beyond Words: What Animals Think and Feel
- Sports Turf Crew Picks Up National Award
- USC Upstate Offers 13 Foreign Languages in Evening Classes
Director & Media Contact
Director of University Communications
800 University Way
Administration Bldg., Rm. 222
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Office fax: 864-503-5072