USC Upstate offers foreign languages in evening classes
The University of South Carolina Upstate’s World Languages Institute will offer instruction in five foreign languages this summer in non-credit, evening courses. Classes start the week of June 10, meeting twice per week for three weeks on the USC Upstate campus. No foreign language experience is required to register.
Language classes scheduled:
- Beginning Hebrew (Biblical) Level 1: Monday and Wednesday, 4-5 p.m.
- Beginning Hebrew (Biblical) Level 2: Monday and Wednesday, 5-6 p.m.
- Introductory Italian: Monday and Wednesday, 6-7 p.m.
- French Conversation: Tuesday and Thursday, 4-5 p.m.
- Spanish Conversation: Tuesday and Thursday, 5-6 p.m.
- Introductory German Level 1: Tuesday and Thursday, 6-7 p.m.
- Introductory German Level 2: Tuesday and Thursday, 7-8 p.m.
Classes are $65 plus books and study materials, if necessary, and the registration deadline is June 3. For more information, contact the Center for International Studies at (864) 503-5661, visit the center’s web site at www.uscupstate.edu/internationalstudies, or email Valery Vetter at email@example.com.