- Hunger and Homelessness Week is Here!
- Americorps, Sodexo and Student Life Sponsor Hunger and Homelessness Week, Nov. 12-17
- With the theme “Empowering Young Leaders: Be Inspired, Be Informed, Be Involved,” Youth Leadersip Institute students enjoyed a week full of leadership activities and civic engagement opportunities.
- Climb to Fight Hunger Nov. 5 in Spartanburg
- USC Upstate to begin offering a master of science in informatics in fall 2013
- What’s Happening in Spartanburg This Weekend? Check Out These Events
- Eboni Harris Selected as Johnson & Johnson Minority Faculty Scholar
- Do You Want to Be Sparty? Mascot Wanted
- Shoestring Players to Perform “To Kill A Mockingbird,” Oct. 2-5
- Herald-Journal Features Bob Connelly’s 42 Years at USC Upstate
Director & Media Contact
Public Information Specialist
800 University Way
Administration Bldg., Rm. 222
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Office fax: 864-503-5072