- Hunger and Homelessness Week is Here!
- Americorps, Sodexo and Student Life Sponsor Hunger and Homelessness Week, Nov. 12-17
- With the theme “Empowering Young Leaders: Be Inspired, Be Informed, Be Involved,” Youth Leadersip Institute students enjoyed a week full of leadership activities and civic engagement opportunities.
- Climb to Fight Hunger Nov. 5 in Spartanburg
- USC Upstate to begin offering a master of science in informatics in fall 2013
- It’s Haunted Hollow Takeover Week
- USC Upstate, Scholars Academy Participate in Alternative Fall Break Programs
- Business Instructor Jeff Smith Talks to The Star Press About Athletic Subsidies
- Reporter Talks About What She Learned in Self-Defense Class at USC Upstate
- Spartanburg Interfaith Scholar-In-Residence Features Dr. Joel Hoffman, Nov. 6-9
Director & Media Contact
Public Information Specialist
800 University Way
Administration Bldg., Rm. 222
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Office fax: 864-503-5072