- Hunger and Homelessness Week is Here!
- Americorps, Sodexo and Student Life Sponsor Hunger and Homelessness Week, Nov. 12-17
- With the theme “Empowering Young Leaders: Be Inspired, Be Informed, Be Involved,” Youth Leadersip Institute students enjoyed a week full of leadership activities and civic engagement opportunities.
- Climb to Fight Hunger Nov. 5 in Spartanburg
- USC Upstate to begin offering a master of science in informatics in fall 2013
- Scientists Give Time, Effort to Support Physical Sciences and Mathematics Research by Young Scientists at National Research Conference
- Gibb Named Dean of Mary Black School Of Nursing At USC Upstate
- Earth Day Events Planned on Campus
- From Chancellor Tom Moore, Ph.D.: On Being A University
- No. 24 Upstate Plays Non-Conference Finale at Appalachian State Wednesday
Director & Media Contact
Public Information Specialist
800 University Way
Administration Bldg., Rm. 222
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Office fax: 864-503-5072