- Hunger and Homelessness Week is Here!
- Americorps, Sodexo and Student Life Sponsor Hunger and Homelessness Week, Nov. 12-17
- With the theme “Empowering Young Leaders: Be Inspired, Be Informed, Be Involved,” Youth Leadersip Institute students enjoyed a week full of leadership activities and civic engagement opportunities.
- Climb to Fight Hunger Nov. 5 in Spartanburg
- USC Upstate to begin offering a master of science in informatics in fall 2013
- USC Upstate Welcomes 20 New Faculty Members
- Student Success, Graduation Rates To Improve At USC Upstate Thanks To $2.2 Million Grant
- USC Upstate Announces Gift to Construct Hicks and Roël Arboretum Entrance
- Looking For Things To Do in Spartanburg This Week? Try These
- USC Upstate Remembers September 11 With Firefighters Luncheon And Candlelight Vigil
Director & Media Contact
Public Information Specialist
800 University Way
Administration Bldg., Rm. 222
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Office fax: 864-503-5072