The World Languages Institute at the University of South Carolina Upstate offers classes in less commonly taught languages during Maymester 2014.
Instruction will be offered in the following areas:
- Beginning Chinese – Level 1
- Beginning Chinese – Level 2
- Beginning Russian – Level 1
- Beginning Spanish Conversation 1
- Beginning Spanish Conversation 2
- Beginning Ukrainian Level 1
- Introductory Biblical Hebrew
- Introductory German
- Introductory Polish
- Introductory Turkish
- Portuguese 1 for Spanish Speakers
- Portuguese 2 for Spanish Speakers
Classes start May 12.
Registration deadline is May 6. Classes are $65 (this does not include books and study materials) and are open to the public. No foreign language experience is required.
To reserve your seat in any of the classes, download and print the registration form. Send your completed registration form along with your check for $65 (payable to USC Upstate) to the following address:
Center for International Studies
University of South Carolina Upstate
800 University Way, CLC 202
Spartanburg, South Carolina 29303
For additional information, please contact the Center for International Studies at (864) 503-5661.