The SNAC pantry needs donations.
Any donation of any amount will help stock the shelves of the SNAC Pantry as classes are ending and exam week is beginning.
Below is a list of items that are most needed:
- Soups (can and microwaveable bowls)
- Snack items—chips, granola bars, raisins, etc.
- Canned Fruits
- Ready to Eat Items—Chef Boyardee, microwaveable meals, etc.
- Mac and Cheese (individual and box)
- Canned Meats
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Hamburger/Tuna/Chicken Helper
- Breakfast Items—cereals, grits, oatmeal, bars, etc.
- Pasta and Pasta Sauce
- Toiletry items (toothpaste, toothbrushes, travel size soaps and shampoos, etc.)
If you would like to make a monetary donation, you may do so through the SNAC Foundation Account. Please make your check payable to USC Upstate Foundation and put SNAC Food Pantry in the memo line. Checks/money may be mailed to Kara Ferguson, Office of Student Life, or brought to the Office of Student Life located on the 2nd floor of the Campus Life Center.
Other Ways to Give:
Contribute to the Family Fund!
Consider designating your Family Fund gift to SNAC or The Green Fund. Every dollar you give will help USC Upstate students in emergency need!