Thinking about studying abroad this summer?
There are seven programs available in Spain. Tuition fees will vary depending upon the city, the program of study and the number of credit hours.
Here’s where you could study this summer:
- Bilbao – University of Deustro: Spanish Language and Literature, Business, and International Relations, Service-Learning: Social Development and Development, Personality Philosophy, Summers I and II, academic year. Courses conducted in Spanish and English.
- Barcelona – Universidad Autònoma de Barcelona International: Spanish Language and International Studies, Summer I and II, Fall and Spring semesters. Courses conducted in Spanish and English,
- University of Barcelona: Spanish Language and Culture, Summer I and II, academic year.
- Pompeu Fabra University: Hispanic and European Studies, academic year.
- University of the Basque Country: Ceramics, Graphic Design, Painting, Sculpture, Interactive Art and Interfaces.
- Cádiz -University of Cádiz: Spanish Language and Integrated Studies, Fall and Spring semesters.
- Granada – University of Granada: Spanish Language and Culture, Intensive Language, Hispanic Studies, Summer I and II, Fall and Spring semesters.
- Madrid – Complutense University: Intensive Language, Advanced Language instruction, open to quarter/semester students.
- Madrid, University Antonio de Nebrija: Spanish language and culture, Summer I and II, Fall and Spring semesters. Courses conducted in Spanish and English.
- Salamanca – University of Salamanca: Spanish Language and Culture, Summer I and II, Fall and Spring semesters/quarters.
- Seville – University of Seville: Spanish Language and Humanities, Summer I and II, Fall and Spring semesters; Hispanic Studies, courses conducted in Spanish and English; Spanish Language and Culture Andalusia Summer, for those who want to study Arabic language and culture, through both a historical and contemporary perspective in Seville.
- Pablo de Olavide University: Spanish culture, business and science classes conducted in English, Summers I and II, Fall and Spring semesters. Graduate Programs, academic year.
Summer sessions last approximately six weeks and between six and eight credit hours may be earned.
Program fees include include tuition, on-site orientation, airport reception, mobile phone, online services, student services, social and cultural activities, directors and staff, housing, meals and laundry, medical and life insurance.
Interested in learning more? Contact Dr. June C. D. Carter, summer study abroad in Spain adviser, for more information at (864) 503-5881 or email@example.com.