There is still time if you would like to spend the spring semester abroad, but the deadlines are approaching fast! The exact dates vary depending on the university, but as a general rule, you must apply before the end of October.
Even if you only are comfortable speaking English, there are a number of opportunities available including:
- Guangdong University of Foreign Studies – Guangzhou, China
- Kingston University – London, England
- American Business School of Paris – Paris, France (Business majors and minors only)
- École Supérieure de Commerce de Rennes – Rennes, France (Business majors and minors only)
- John Cabot University – Rome, Italy
- Università Carlo Cattaneo – Varese, Italy (Business majors and minors only)
- Universidad de Alicante – Alicante, Spain
- Invertis University – Bareilly, India
Don’t see the country you want to travel to listed? Want to study in another language? Visit www.uscupstate.edu/studyabroad for a complete listing.
The Center for International Studies provides students a number of services to help them plan for their time abroad such as finding scholarships, course scheduling, and advisement on foreign university and visa applications.
Can’t make it this spring? There will be a number of trips offered over the summer of 2015 and semester opportunities in the coming fall.
For more information, including discussing how study abroad may fit into your specific case, please contact the Study Abroad Advisor, Patrick McCleary, at (864) 503-5675 or email@example.com or drop in to the CIS office located on the 2nd floor of the Olin B. Sansbury, Jr. Campus Life Center room 202.