The 2015 University of South Carolina Upstate QEP Technology Symposium will be held May 13-14, 2015 in the University Readiness Center, Great Room.
The symposium is a valuable opportunity to share your ideas and explore a variety of strategies, approaches and outcomes while networking with others from our local community who share an interest in teaching and learning with technology.
The symposium is open to the Upstate community and area universities, colleges and schools and will include presentations by faculty and students who have been teaching and learning in our technology intensive courses as a part of the Student Technology Enrichment Program.
The conference is an opportunity to discuss and learn more about topics related to:
- Teaching and learning with technology
- Strategies to develop explore and develop digital literacy
- Innovative projects for enhancing/enriching learning with technology tools
- Exploration of new tools and practices for technology infusion in teaching
- Course redesign to feature technology infusion
- Experiences/lessons learned to inform teaching practice
For more information, contact Cindy Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org.