Do you need help understanding your assigned reading?
Do you feel as though you do not read fast enough?
Do you feel confused after you read?
Is reading stressful for you?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, consider attending one of the following workshops:
- Tues., Feb. 10 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Weds., Feb. 18 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Thurs. Feb. 26 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Some of the topics will include:
- Understanding the purpose of a reading assignment
- Knowing when to skim and when to read closely (and reading speed)
- Asking questions
- Identifying key ideas
For more information, contact Jane Addison, Student Success Center, 864-503-5604