The 2015-2016 academic year parking decals are now available. You may register your vehicle online using the instructions below or register in person by stopping by the USC Upstate Department of Public Safety. If registering your vehicle in person, be sure to bring your driver’s license, up-to-date vehicle registration and up-to-date car insurance policy. The 2015-2016 parking brochure is available online for your convenience.
Please note that you are responsible for knowing all the parking rules and regulations upon registering your vehicle.
New faculty/staff members who have not had a previous decal should register their vehicles in person at the USC Upstate Department of Public Safety.
- Open the following link in your Chrome browser:http://www.uscupstate.edu/campus_services/parking/default.aspx?id=7888
- Click register online here. Do not enter your full email address, instead enter only the first portion before the @ symbol. Example: If your email address is JDOE@uscupstate.edu, you would only enter JDOE.
- Enter the same password as if you were logging into your email.
- Once your name and address appear, click the next button. If your address is incorrect, you can go ahead and complete the parking registration process, but you will need to contact Human Resources to update your information.
- If you are a returning faculty/staff member, click the add button next to each registered vehicle. Regardless of whether the plate has changed, you must reenter all vehicle, plate and insurance information to under all vehicles.
- Enter plate number
- Enter the state your plate is registered in.
- Enter the plate year that is on your registration card.
- Enter the vehicle year and make.
- Enter the vehicle body (2 door, 3 door, 4 door, etc.)
- Enter the policy # on your insurance card and the policy expiration date.
- Click submit.
- Once you have registered your vehicle, you may call the Department of Public Safety at 7777 to have your decal sent interoffice mail or you may stop by the department to pick up your decal.
Note: If you are registering more than 1 vehicle, you must register the additional vehicle(s) with the DPS in person. There will be a $10 fee for each additional vehicle.
If you have any questions, please call the USC Upstate Department of Public Safety at (864) 503-7777 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on Fridays.
Please contact Glynda Miller at 503-7777 or email@example.com.