Staff Council is now accepting applications for the new Staff Development Award.
Aligned with Goal XI of the University Strategic Plan, this award promotes staff productivity and professional development through training, education and service.
The annual award amount is limited to $250 per person per fiscal year. All full-time classified staff who have worked at least one year as of the application deadline are eligible to apply. The annual application deadlines are June 15 and November 15.
Examples of requests considered:
- Tuition and fees
- Textbooks, course materials and equipment
- Training and webinars
- Travel costs
- Print the application from the Staff Development Award webpage.
- Collect the required supporting documents as outlined on page 3 of the application.
- Sign and mail the application through campus mail to Ellen Towler. The application must arrive at her office no later than the application deadline.
- After the activity is complete, submit a final report.