The SNAC Pantry could use donations!
The mission of the Spartan Nutritional Assistance Campaign (SNAC) is to provide food, nutritional information, and other basic necessitates to University of South Carolina Upstate students in need, as well as educate the campus population on poverty and hunger.
The SNAC Pantry is located in the Office of Student Life in the Campus Life Center room 210 and is open from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Thursday, and 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday.
Donations needed include:
- Pop top soups, pastas, and other foods that can be heated/eaten directly from container
- Peanut Butter (Creamy and Chunky) & Jelly
- Snack type items (granola bars, fruit snacks, applesauce, etc.)
- Canned meats
- Hamburger/Tuna/Chicken Helper
- Easy Mac
- Pasta and Pasta Sauce
- Toiletry items (shampoo, soap, deodorant, etc.)
Monetary donations can also be made to the SNAC account through the USC Upstate Family Fund. To donate, please visit www.uscupstate.edu/familyfund or drop off your donation to the foundation office located in the Administration Building. Make checks payable to the USC Upstate Foundation and put SNAC Food Pantry in the memo line.
Purpose of SNAC
- SNAC Food Pantry exists to collect and distribute food and other non-perishable items to USC Upstate students who are in emergency need throughout the year.
- The food assistance portion of the Food Pantry is open to any USC Upstate student who does not currently have a meal plan.
- The Pantry will be operated on an honor system.
- Any student, faculty, and staff can refer a student to The Pantry.
For more information about SNAC, please contact Kara Ferguson at (864) 503-5433 or firstname.lastname@example.org.