The University of South Carolina Upstate’s World Languages Institute will offer instruction in 12 foreign languages this fall in non-credit, evening courses. Classes start the week of October 19, 2015 and run through the week of November 30, meeting once per week on the USC Upstate campus. Classes will not meet the week of Thanksgiving. No foreign language experience is required to register.
- A Taste of French
- Beginning Chinese – Level 1
- Beginning Hebrew (Biblical) – Level 1
- Beginning Hebrew (Biblical) – Level 2
- Beginning Spanish Conversation – Level 1
- Beginning Spanish Conversation – Level 2
- Introduction to Irish Gaelic
- Introductory German – Level 1
- Introductory Italian – Level 1
- Introductory Japanese
- Introductory Latin – Level 1
- Introductory Latin – Level 2
- Introductory Russian
- Introductory Ukrainian
- Portuguese for Spanish Speakers
The deadline to register is October 14 and the cost is $75 per class, plus books and study materials. For more information, contact the Center for International Studies at (864) 503-5661. Registration forms may be found at www.uscupstate.edu/internationalstudies.
Send your completed registration form along with your check for $75 (payable to USC Upstate) to the following address: Center for International Studies, University of South Carolina Upstate, 800 University Way, Burroughs Building, Spartanburg, South Carolina 29303.