LEAD (Learn, Educate and Develop) is a two-track management development program that is designed to assist University employees in enhancing their knowledge, skills and abilities to lead people and get results. It also serves as a vehicle to prepare employees for career advancement. While crucial for new supervisors, experienced supervisors will discover new approaches to leadership and fresh ways to manage people effectively.
LEAD-Supervisory Essentials provides the fundamental skills needed to manage the University’s workforce:
- Managing Performance with EPMS – planning stage
- Managing Performance with EPMS – evaluation stage
- DiSC Personality Profile
- Situational Leadership
- Coaching for Improved Performance
- Diagnosing Performance Problems
- Sexual Harassment/Discrimination
LEAD 2-Leadership Enhancers:
- Communication Skills
- Multi-Generational Workplace
- Conflict Management Skills
- Team Building or Motivation
- Keeping Opportunities Equal –Recruiting, Interviewing, Selecting
- Writing Effective PDs
Visit this SharePoint site, https://sp.uscupstate.edu/training/SitePages/Home.aspx, to see the progress of your direct reports. Just enter your email address and you will see what you and your people have done towards these two certificates since 2012-13. Export to Excel by clicking within your list for the toolbar.
Scheduled events are always available on Training web page calendar. Email announcements go out near time for event.