A roundtable discussion, “Academic Freedom and Its Impact on Teaching and Learning,” will be held from 2 – 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, October 27 in Tukey Theatre.
Sponsored by CETL and the USC Upstate Chapter of AAUP, the discussion will be centered around the opportunities and challenges that come with academic freedom on teaching and learning.
- Dr. Brandon Inabinet, associate professor of Communication Studies, Furman University and president of AAUP of SC
- Dr. Esther Godfrey, associate professor of English and president of AAUP at USC Upstate
- Dr. June C. D. Carter, professor of Spanish and director CETL, USC Upstate
- Dr. Vincent Connors, professor of Biology, USC Upstate
- Dr. Dave Damrel, associate professor of Religion, USC Upstate
- Dr. George Williams, associate professor of English, USC Upstate
- Ms. Sandy Vang, president, Student Government Association, USC Upstate