The following people will serve as the search committee to find the next director for the Center for International Studies:
- Dr. Dave Damrel, associate professor of religion; chair
- Dr. Araceli Hernandez-Laroche, assistant professor of modern languages
- Dr. Jack Cheng, assistant professor of economics
- Laura Puckett-Boler, vice chancellor for student affairs and dean of students
- Dr. Deb Charnley, associate dean of the Mary Black School of Nursing.
Here is the link to the position on our HR webpage: https://uscjobs.sc.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1462825927940.