The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning is preparing for the annual “Gearing-Up Workshop: Teaching and Learning at USC Upstate” from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 10.
This workshop will include presentations on support services and programs offered by the CETL, Distance Education, USC Upstate Greenville Campus, the Office of Service-Learning and Community Engagement, Learning Technologies, Student Success Center, Special Education — Visual Impairment Program and Disability Services.
- Dr. June Carter, director, Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Dr. Abe Goldberg and Kara Ferguson, co-directors, Office of Service-Learning and Community Engagement
- Cindy Jennings, director, Learning Technologies
- Dr. David McCurry, director, Distance Education
- Susannah Waldrop, director, Student Success Center
Refreshments will be served. RSVP to email@example.com.