The USC Upstate indoor track and field teams competed at the UCS Invitational at the JDL Fast Track on Saturday in their final race before the ASUN Championships next week.
A total of 11 student-athletes recorded personal bests on Saturday.
- Dorian Jones was the runner-up in the 800-meter run with a time of 1:55.92. Jones’ time is a personal best and is third on the USC Upstate all-time list in the event.
- Jaquille Mosley earned a 10th place finish in the weight throw with a personal best mark of 13.02 meters.
- Alex Love, Abraham Hernandez and Ereck Lewis finished with personal best times in the 3,000-meter run.
- Theodore Kountourogiannis recorded a personal best time in the mile run.
- Essence Jackson finished in eighth place in the 800-meter run.
- Kalyn Brown was fifth in the shot put.
- Storm-Alexis Gandy, Ruby Lewis and Alicia Chavez each finished with personal bests in the 3,000-meter run.
- Kelsey Warren and Ashton Dilley both recorded personal bests in the mile run.
Upstate Women’s Results
- Essence Jackson – 2:20.18
- Kayln Brown – 12.72 meters
Upstate Men’s Results
- Dorian Jones – 1:55.92
- Dorian Jones – 4:23.32
- Jaquille Mosley – 13.02 meters
- The Spartans will compete at the ASUN Indoor Championships at the JDL Fast Track on Thursday and Friday.