Duplicate or Replacement W-2s

February 3, 2011 at 12:47 pm

On Wednesday, February 9, 2011, Madelynne in the USC Payroll Office will be issuing duplicate/replacement W-2s – after checking first to see if the original W-2 has been returned for some reason.  Here are the instructions on how to request a duplicate/replacement:

  • Email Madelynne at fairclmg@mailbox.sc.edu
  • Indicate that a duplicate/replacement W-2 is being requested.  Include your name, address and last four digits of your social security number.
  • The duplicate/replacement will be sent out via US mail.  Expect to receive it in a few days.
  • W-2’s cannot be faxed to the requester.